ALL INDIA CENTRAL EXCISE INSPECTORS’ ASSOCIATION
BHOPAL CIRCLE ( CENTRAL INDIA)
Comprising Central Excise Commissionerates Bhopal (M.P.), Indore (M.P.),
Raipur (Chhattisgarh) and Nagpur (Maharashtra)]
(Affiliated to the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers)
Recognized by Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India
[vide F.No. B.12017/1/2004-Ad.IV A dated 31.12.07 & 14.01.08]
Address for Correspondence: MIG II - 224, HUDCO, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh 490 009
President: Amitabh Vijayavargiya Secretary: Ajit Kumar K G
Cell No. 094254 28000 Cell No. 098261 93027
Email: email@example.com Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashish Biswas (Rpr)
Executive Committee Members
C.No:AICEIA/BPL-Circle/2010/CEC Dated 15.04.2010
Presidents/Circle Secretaries of Branches/Circles
Members Central Executive Committee AICEIA
Subject : Invitation from AICEIA, Central India Circle
All India Inspectors’ Association Central India Circle is privileged for having been provided the opportunity to host Central Executive Committee meeting of the All India Association at Indore on 31st July 2010 and 1st August 2010, the circular for which has already been issued by the Secretary General on June 28, 2010.
As the host unit it is our pleasure to invite you to the Central Executive Committee meeting of the AICEIA at Indore on 31st July 2010 & 1st August 2010.
Matters of paramount importance – stagnation, regional disparities in promotions, consideration of base-cadre seniority for promotion to Group A posts ,the prolonged uncertainty as regards cadre-restructuring, grant of Rs 5400/- GP to Inspectors who have completed 4 years after getting ACP, grant of ACP to all Inspectors (whether promotees or DR) after 10 years of service as Inspector, notional fixation of pay in the scale of Rs6500 – 10,000/- wef 01.01.2006, and a host of other such issues confront the cadre today. In our role as the unit hosting this meet at this crucial juncture, we hope to see impassioned discussions and brainstorming sessions bringing forth radical ideas that would, in due course of time, prove this CEC to be important milestone in the AICEIA’s journey,
The boarding and lodging for the night of 30th July 2010 & for the night intervening 31st July 2010 and 1st August 2010 have been made at Sangam Palace, Near Rajiv Gandhi Statue Circle, Choithram Hospital Chouraha, A B road, Indore-the venue for the meet. The arrangements other than the above will be made on your specific request. We assure you we have a dedicated team who shall make your stay as comfortable as possible.
S/Shri Vinod Sharma, (09826370922), Suresh Nair (09826036780) and Sandip Panwalkar (09826454790), stationed at Indore, who are heading the Reception Committee may please be contacted for further queries, if any.
We at Indore look forward to see & hear from you soon.
About the Venue: The city of Indore
Indore, a bustling and vibrant city on the southern end of the large Malwa plateau in Central India, is the largest city in Madhya Pradesh. Sometimes referred to as ‘Mini Mumbai’, this modern day commercial hub was once the seat of the Holkar dynasty, and owes its name to the eighteenth century Indreshwar temple. The Holkar palace
(Rajwada), a seven storied grand building of which only the façade now remains was built over two centuries in a fusion of Maratha, Mughal and French styles. It is located in the city’s main square near Chhatri Baug where Chhatries(cenotaphs) erected in memory of the erstwhile Holkar rulers are outstanding examples of Maratha Architecture and sculpture.
The city of Indore is a gourmet’s delight too - for the variety of savouries (Namkeen), delectable sweets and other mouth-watering fare that it offers.
* City of Indore is mainly known from its variety of food & other edibles, like Namkeen, Sweets , etc.,
* City of Indore is also known as Mini- Mumbai & is the Commercial Capital of M.P.
* Weather during July & August is very pleasant & temperature is around 22 -28 degrees C.
* City is located in the middle of Temple City of Ujjain & Onkareshwar.
* Railway connectivity of the City to other parts of the Country is not up to the mark, being off track from the main railway tracks of India.
* City is 180 kms ( 4 hrs journey ) away from Bhopal & 60 kms ( 1 hr journey) from Ujjain.
* The approximate distance of the venue
Bus stand - 5 kms
Railway Station- 5 kms
Airport – 10 kms
Copy for information to :
1. The Secretary General, AICEIA , Circle Executive Members, Branch Secretaries of All Branch units of AICEIA, Central India Circle, ( Bhopal Zone).
2. S/Sh., Rajesh Barman Working President, Vinod Sharma & Thomas Xavier, Vice Presidents, Ajit Kumar K G, Secretary, Suresh Nair & Mahesh Muchrikar, Joint Secretaries, Ashish Biswas & Umesh Bhilware, Treasurers , Sandip Panwalkar, Shailesh Mehta, Vikas Gupta, Executive Members, Central India Circle.
3.. Notice Board